Now that Congress has resolved the uncertainty of the past few months, we have all turned our full focus back to accomplishing our business goals. FPMI would like to equip you with new knowledge, information and tools to help you and your people accomplish those goals more effectively.
I invite you to attend FPMI’s Human Capital Management Conference & Expo on June 14-16, 2011 in Tucson, Arizona. After 22 years, we have combined our traditional Labor & Employee Relations and HR/EEO Conferences to give our clients more options and learning opportunities.
This year’s expanded conference features:
· Four learning tracks—Human Resources, Employee Relations, Labor Relations and Equal Employment Opportunity.
· More than 70 sessions led by industry professionals, including the Federal Labor Relations Authority Chairman, Merit Systems Protection Board Chairman, HUD Chief Human Capital Officer, Federal Housing Finance Agency Chief Human Capital Officer, and the Veterans Administration’s Assistant Secretary for Human Resources and Administration
· Pre-conference workshops on June 13.
· An exhibition hall with a variety of exhibitors.
· Three days of opportunities to network with Federal Government leaders.
· A beautiful resort to enjoy in your free time.
One of the highlights of our conference is our keynote speaker, Doug Lipp, former head of training at Disney University. Mr. Lipp is an inspiring expert on leadership, customer service, change and global competitiveness.
To register and to review the conference details, please visit www.fpmiconferences.com. If you have questions or need additional information, please call us at 1-888-644-3764 or use the contact form on the website. I hope to see you in Tucson!